SS Buttweld Fittings ELBOW / BEND Quick Overview :
SS Buttweld Fitting Metal Vision is a dynamic group well known for stainless steel buttweld fittings elbow and bends. Bend is a generic term for any offset or change of direction in the piping. It is a vague term that also includes elbows. An elbow is an engineering term and they are classified as 90 deg or 45 deg, short or long radius. Elbows have industrial standards and have limitations to size, bend radius and angle. Stainless Steel Elbow is ideal for those areas where high pressure, corrosive
conditions and vibration exist. Available ion different grades of stainless steel, these elbows are designed in different angles for directing the liquid flow in a specific direction for uninterrupted flow to the destination. These are widely used in the installation of pipelines used in several industries for a smooth and continuous flow. Made from the best grade SS, these elbows are non-reactive to chemicals and ensure noncontaminated water supply to commercial and residential places.
Metal Vision is one of the best Manufacturers, Suppliers & Exporters of High-quality Stainless Steel Buttweld Fittings Elbow, Bends, SS 304 Elbow, Bends, SS 304L Elbow, Bends, SS 316 Elbow, Bends, SS 316L Elbow, Bends, SS 310 Elbow, Bends in Mumbai, Delhi, India, Nigeria, Nepal, Bhutan, Srilanka, UAE, Oman, Ethiopia, Uganda, Malaysia so on.
Difference Between SS Buttweld Fittings ELBOW & BEND
Elbow is a standard fitting but bends are custom fabricated. Bends are generally made or fabricated as per the requirement; however, elbows are pre-fabricated and standard.
The major difference is the radius of curvature. Elbows generally have a radius of curvature between one to twice the diameter of the pipe.
SS Buttweld Fittings
- Available As
- Technical Specifications
- Construction materials
- Bend is a generic term for any offset or change of direction in the piping. It is a vague term that also includes elbows.
- An elbow is an engineering term and they are classified as 90 deg or 45 deg, short or long radius.
- Elbows have industrial standards and have limitations to size, bend radius and angle. The angles are usually 45 deg or 90 degrees. All other offsets are classified as pipe bends.
- Bends are generally made or fabricated as per the need of the piping; however, elbows are prefabricated and standard and are available off the shelf.\
- Bends are never sharp corners but elbows are. Pipe bending techniques have constraints as to how much material thinning can be allowed to safely contain the pressure of the fluid to be contained. As elbows are prefabricated, cast or butt welded, they can be sharp like right angles and return elbows which are 180 degrees.
- Elbow is a standard fitting but bends are custom fabricated.
- In bends, as the pipe is bent and there is no welding involved, there is less pipe friction and flow is smoother. In elbows, the welding can create some friction.
- All elbows are bends but all bends are not elbows.
- Bend has a larger radius then elbows.
- Generally, the most basic difference is the radius of curvature. Elbows generally have a radius of curvature between one to twice the diameter of the pipe. Bends have a radius of curvature more than twice the diameter.
- Elbow (90°) Elbow (45°) Elbow (180°)
- Seamless, ERW , Welded and fabricated
- Size : 1/2″NB TO 48″NB IN
- Schedule : SCH20, SCH30, SCH40, STD, SCH80, XS, SCH60, SCH80, SCH120, SCH140, SCH160, XXS
- Stainless Steel Grades : ASTM A403 Grade WP304L, WP304, WP304N, WP304H, WP309, WP304LN, WPS31254, WP310S, WP316N, WP316LN, WP316, WP316L, WP316H, WP321, ASTM A815 S31803, WP317, WP317L, WP321H, S32750, S32760, S32205
- Standard Material Grades In Stainless Steel : ASTM A182 F304L, F304N, F304, F304H, F310H, F316, F304LN, F309H, F310, F316LN, F317, F317L, F347, F347H, F316H, F316L, F316N, F50, F51, F321, F321H, FXM-19, F53, F55, F60, F904L
- Allow change in the direction of flow
- Available with different connection ends
- Seamless construction
- Leakproof joint
- Suitable for pressurized applications
- Easy and secure joint
- Rustproof finish
- No buildup of debris over the time
- Chemical resistant